As a result of the current outbreak of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in accordance with the recommendations/directives of various government entities, the Law Office of Lisa M. Snyder will be taking the following protocols and precautions:
- Anyone coming into the office will be required to wear a face mask.
- No children will be allowed into the office until further notice.
- Only one (1) support person is allowed to be present for an appointment.
- The office will be disinfected throuroughly to the standards of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and we will be conducting daily health assessments of our employees.
- We encourage Clients to communicate via facsimile, email, Ordinary U.S. Mail, and telephone. There is also a mail slot located by the entranceway for documents to be dropped off. To Electronically send documents to the office, please amile firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer, our fax number is 419-333-9054.
- We will be limiting our capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
This situation is not easy for any of us but we need to do what is best now to avoid a potentially devastating and long term impact of this pandemic. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
-Lisa M. Snyder
Lisa M. Snyder Esq.
714 Court St.
Fremont, OH 43420
OR use our Request A Consultation form.
Normal hours are as follows:
Monday through Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday - By appointment only
Sunday - Closed
Make A Payment to Your Account
Follow the link below to submit a secure payment on your account: